Access national environmental reporting on New Zealand's air quality. New Zealand's Environmental Reporting Series is co-produced by Stats NZ and the Ministry for the Environment.
Our air 2018
- This document has key facts from the Our air 2018 report.
- Information about the state of our air, the pressures on this state, and what that means for us and the environment.
Measures and trends [Environmental indicators Te Taiao Aotearoa website]
- Graphs, maps, tables, and more detailed scientific descriptions of our key findings.
Datasets [MfE Data Service]
- Conduct your own analysis of the data.
- National inventory for 2015 of priority air pollutants.
- Summary information and statistics on the composition of airborne particulate matter.
- Methods used to compile the nitrogen dioxide concentrations data.
- This report presents a stocktake of black carbon concentrations and identifies the primary sources of black carbon.
Media release - From Stats NZ and the Ministry for the Environment.
Speech - Amanda Moran from MfE introduces Our Air 2018.
Environment Aotearoa 2015
This reporting provides an overall picture of our environment across the air, atmosphere and climate, fresh water, land, and marine domains including interactions between domains.
Information on air
Measures and trends – Air [Environmental indicators Te Taiao Aotearoa website]
Datasets – Air [MfE Data Service]
Air Domain Report 2014
The 2014 Air Domain Report presents information on New Zealand’s air quality. It shows the changes in our air quality over time and the associated pressures and impacts. It helps us identify and understand air quality issues at the national level.