Pursuant to section 167 of the Resource Management Act 1991, the Minister for the Environment, hereby gives the following notice:
1. Title and commencement - (1) This notice may be cited as the Resource Management (Approval of Invercargill Airport Limited as Requiring Authority) Notice 1995.
(2) This notice shall come into force on the 28th day after the date of its publication in the New Zealand Gazette.
2. Interpretation - In this notice, unless the context otherwise requires, "airport" has the same meaning given to that term by section 2 of the Airport Authorities Act 1966.
3. General approval as requiring authority - Invercargill Airport Limited is hereby approved as a requiring authority, under section 167 of the Resource Management Act 1991, for its operation maintenance and expansion of the airport known as Invercargill Airport.
4. Approval in respect of projects with existing designations - Invercargill Airport Limited is hereby approved as a requiring authority, under section 167 of the Resource Management Act 1991, for the project described in the Schedule to this notice (being a project to which an existing designation relates).
|Invercargill City Council||All the land covered by the existing Aerodrome designation in the Invercargill City Council district plan operative at the date of commencement of this notice||Invercargill Airport|
Dated at Wellington this 26th day of June 1995.
Hon Simon Upton, Minister for the Environment.