1. Dell, Paul. Lakes Project Co-ordinator. The Rotorua Lakes, Protection and Restoration Action Programme - an Update - October 2003.
2. Dell, Paul and McIntosh, John. The Rotorua Lakes Protection & Restoration Action Programme - Evaluating Options.
3. Gibbons-Davies, John. Environment Bay of Plenty Scientist. Rotorua Lakes Water Quality 2002, Environment Bay of Plenty Environmental Publication 2003/2, January 2003.
4. Robb, Malcolm, et al. Application of PhoslockTM, an Innovative phosphorus binding clay, to two Western Australian waterways: preliminary findings, Hydrobiologia 44: 237-243, 2003.
5. Rutherford, Dr Kit. Lake Rotorua Nutrient Load Targets, Draft Report 3 November 2003, National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research Ltd, prepared for Environment Bay of Plenty.
6. Rutherford, Kit. Resource Management, can we simplify catchment planning, Water and Atmosphere 10(2): 20-21, December 2001.
7. Rutherford, Kit, et al. Towards a model for nitrate removal in wetlands, Proceedings of the Land Treatment Collective Conference, New Plymouth, 14-15 October 1999.
8. Rutherford, Kit, et al. Nitrogen removal in natural wetlands below the Rotorua Land Treatment Site, New Zealand Water and Wastes Association, 42nd Annual Conference, Rotorua, 27-29 September 2000.
9. Tanner, Chris. Constructed wetland treatment of streams flowing into Lakes Rotoehu and Okaro - preliminary assessment, prepared for Environment Bay of Plenty, NIWA Client Report: HAM 2003-032, April 2003.