In 2011, the Government consulted on the proposal for an Environmental Reporting Bill. This consultation document sought people’s input and views on the proposed options for improving national state of the environment reporting in New Zealand.
Submissions closed on 18 October 2011 with 76 submissions received.
- Read the summary of submissions [PDF 280 KB]
- Download copies of the submissions received
- Minister Nick Smith's media release: Govt proposes new Environmental Reporting Act [Beehive website]
- Minister Nick Smith's speech: "Measuring Up" – Speech on 25th Anniversary of Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment [Beehive website]
- Cabinet paper on proposed environmental reporting Bill [PDF, 674 KB]
- Cabinet minute on proposed environmental reporting Bill [PDF, 111 KB]
For further information please email email@example.com.