The authors of this good practice guide are:
- Jeff Bluett, NIWA
- Neil Gimson, NIWA
- Gavin Fisher, NIWA
- Clive Heydenrych, NIWA
- Tracy Freeman, Aurora Pacific Environmental Ltd
- Jenny Godfrey, Earth Tech Inc.
The Ministry would further like to thank all parties that provided written submissions on the draft:
- Abnesh Chetty, Auckland District Health Board
- Bill Physick, Peter Hurley, Martin Cope, CSIRO
- Chris Harris, EPA, South Australia
- Dr Craig Stevenson and Matthew Noonan, Air and Environmental Sciences Ltd
- Jenny Godfrey, Earth Tech.
- Matthew Walker, GHD
- Mr T Van Camp, Ravensbourne Residents' Association
- Nick Kim, Environmental Chemist, Environment Waikato
- Owen Pitts, SKM Australia
- Paul Irving, Principal Adviser, Environment and Safety, Ministry of Transport
- Sarah Knowles, Genesis Power Ltd
- Terry Brady, Terry Brady Consulting Ltd
The development of this good practice guide was carried out with funding from the Ministry for the Environment and the New Zealand Public Good Science Fund.