Diversity policies at Ministry for the Environment
Date publishedTuesday, April 9, 2019
Response DateWednesday, February 13, 2019
Departmental / MinisterialDepartmental
Details of the Request
1. What is the definition of diversity, cohesion, and integration that your organisation is using, and what does it encompass?
2. What are the resources used to create these definitions?
3. What research was done to create these definitions?
4. What is the overall goal for the organisation regarding diversity, cohesion, and integration and how will this be measured?
5. Are there publicly available strategy documents or conversations that your organisation has published that announce the organisations intentions regarding diversity, cohesion, and integration? (Refer the Diversity and Inclusion speech from Treasury as an example: https://treasury.govt.nz/publications/speech/diversity-and-inclusion-why... <https://treasury.govt.nz/publications/speech/diversity-and-inclusion-why... )
6. What will success look like regarding diversity for the organisation, and how long does the organisation expect this to take?
7. Has the organisation met any pushback regarding the introduction of these diversity strategies?
8. Are these new policies, or have they built on previously enacted policies?