Information on the following multilateral environmental agreements is available on the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Trade Manatū Aorere website.
For information on the agreements below see Biodiversity and species conservation on the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Trade Manatū Aorere website (MFAT website).
- Convention on Biological Diversity
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora
- Convention on Wetlands of International Importance especially as Waterfowl Habitat (Ramsar Convention)
For information on the agreements below see the MFAT website.
- The Antarctica Treaty System
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, see Oceans and fisheries