The page outlines resources that are available for practitioners, consultants and environmental managers on the Quality Planning website.
About the QP website
The Quality Planning website (QP website) offers over 70 guidance notes that provide information and good practice on all aspects of the Resource Management Act (RMA).
Topic areas include:
- plan development, the steps and supporting components – the entire process from start to finish
- plan topics – topics about planning process with everything from historic heritage to surface water quality
- consent steps – key steps in the resource consent process
- consent support – main components supporting the resource consents process
- monitoring steps – key steps and components in the monitoring process, a reporting one-stop shop
- enforcement – RMA enforcement manual – the complete resource for enforcement officers
- law – related laws being the relationship between the RMA and the Local Government Act and hazardous substances.
The website also provides supporting tools including:
- a library of resource management articles
- resource management contacts within local government
- a quarterly e-newsletter (QP News) with good practice news updates, training events and conferences listed
- links to resource management related legislation.